/ Tags / Hugo
With minimal styling and maximum features — including multiple homepage layouts, built-in social sharing and dark mode — Novela makes it easy to start publishing beautiful articles and stories with Hugo and Forestry.
Novela is built by the team at Narative, and built for everyone that loves the web.
A Hugo boilerplate for creating a blog site backed with NetlifyCMS for content authoring.
A Hugo boilerplate for creating a blog site backed with NetlifyCMS for content authoring and Netlify Identity for CMS user authentication.
A socially aware Hugo blog starter kit, with Modular CSS Gulp workflow, for frontend developers.
Publish your RSS feeds to your social networks, all blog and status posts marked up with microformats to display post previews.
Serif is a modern business theme for Hugo. It contains multiple content types and pages. The theme is fully responsive, blazing fast and artfully illustrated.
- Services (Markdown), Team (Markdown) and Features (Data) content types
- SCSS (Hugo Pipelines) + Bootstrap
- Full Responsive design
- Customize theme logo, colors and fonts from
- 100/100 Google Lighthouse speed score ⚡
- 100/100 Google Lighthouse seo score 🏆
- SEO meta tags, Open Graph tags & Google Analytics
Hugo Winston is a bold minimal blogging theme.
- Posts (Markdown), Basic Page (Markdown) content
- SCSS (Hugo Pipelines)
- Fully responsive design
- A bold, minimal design
- configure primary and border colors from
- 100/100 Google Lighthouse speed score
- 100/100 Google Lighthouse SEO score
- 100/100 Google Lighthouse accessibility score
- Google analytics configured in
What happens when you click 'Deploy to Netlify'?
Once you click the Deploy to Netlify button you’ll be dropped into a simple signup workflow. Connect your Git repository and hit save, and Netlify will deploy the site to a global content delivery network. You’ll receive a link to your live site’s URL.