/ Tags / Netlify Forms
Start with Typescript, TailwindCSS, Nuxt, Netlify Forms & Netlify CMS, includes pagination, seo & pwa ready.
A template for building a simple blog website with the Eleventy static site generator and deploying it to Netlify. Includes Netlify CMS for content editing.
This template provides sample pages, blog posts, tag support and a working contact form powered by Netlify Forms.
A starter to launch your blazing fast personal website and a blog, Built with Gatsby and Netlify CMS. Made with ❤ by Stackrole
- A Blog and Personal website with Netlify CMS.
- Responsive Web Design
- Customize content of Homepage, About and Contact page.
- Add / Modify / Delete blog posts.
- Edit website settings, Add Google Analytics and make it your own all with in the CMS.
- SEO Optimized
- OpenGraph structured data
- Twitter Cards meta
- Beautiful XML Sitemaps
- Netlify Contact Form, Works right out of the box after deployment.
- Invite collaborators into Netlify CMS, without giving access to your Github account via Git Gateway
- For instructions, take a look at readme.md at Github repo.
- Gatsby Incremental Builds with Netlify.
What happens when you click 'Deploy to Netlify'?
Once you click the Deploy to Netlify button you’ll be dropped into a simple signup workflow. Connect your Git repository and hit save, and Netlify will deploy the site to a global content delivery network. You’ll receive a link to your live site’s URL.