/ Tags / PostCSS
A Hugo boilerplate for creating a blog site backed with NetlifyCMS for content authoring.
A Hugo boilerplate for creating a blog site backed with NetlifyCMS for content authoring and Netlify Identity for CMS user authentication.
Nextjs Starter for Blog
🚀 Nextjs Starter is boilerplate code for your blog based on Next.js framework. ⚡️ Made with Next.js, TypeScript, ESLint, Prettier, PostCSS, Tailwind CSS.
You can find a Nextjs Starter demo.
You can also check our Nextjs Themes or if you want to see all our React Themes. You can see all our other premium themes using other static static generator like Eleventyjs.
- 🎈 Syntax Highlighting with Prism.js
- 🤖 SEO metadata and Open Graph tags
- ⚙️ JSON-LD for richer indexing
- 📖 Pagination
- 🌈 Include a FREE minimalist blog theme
- ⬇️ Markdown
- 💯 Maximize lighthouse score
Developer experience first:
- 🔥 Next.js for Static Site Generator
- 🎨 Integrate with Tailwind CSS
- 💅 PostCSS for processing Tailwind CSS
- 🎉 Type checking TypeScript
- ✏️ Linter with ESLint
- 🛠 Code Formatter with Prettier
- 🦊 SEO metadata, JSON-LD and Open Graph tags with Next SEO
Built-in feature from Next.js:
- ☕ Minify HTML & CSS
- 💨 Live reload
- ✅ Cache busting
- Minimal code
- 🚀 Production-ready
What happens when you click 'Deploy to Netlify'?
Once you click the Deploy to Netlify button you’ll be dropped into a simple signup workflow. Connect your Git repository and hit save, and Netlify will deploy the site to a global content delivery network. You’ll receive a link to your live site’s URL.