About this template
Atlantic is a Jekyll Tailwind CSS theme. It shows best practices for using Tailwind with Jekyll.
- Jekyll 4.1+
- Tailwind CSS v3+
- Uses PostCSS with autoprefixer, nested css and cssnano
- Works with native Jekyll commands
- Full blog functionality, categories, authors and pagination
- Beautfifuly designed responsive blog and post layouts
- 100/100 Google Lighthouse speed score ⚡
- 100/100 Google Lighthouse seo score 🏆
- Page size is 10KB without images, can you believe it?? 🔥
- Netlify & Github Pages ready
What happens when you Deploy to Netlify?
Once you click the Deploy to Netlify button you’ll be dropped into a simple signup workflow. Connect your Git repository and hit save, and Netlify will deploy the site to a global content delivery network. You’ll receive a link to your live site’s URL.