About this template
A Gatsby boilerplate for creating a blog backed with Netlify CMS for content authoring.
A live version of the blog is available at GEEK.SG.
Production-ready in mind:
- Written in TypeScript with ❤️
- Tailwind CSS with PurgeCSS
- Fluid image with WebP rendering with Gatsby Image
- Linter with ESLint
- Code Formatter with Prettier
- SEO metadata and Open Graph tags
- 404 page
- Maximize lighthouse score
What happens when you Deploy to Netlify?
Once you click the Deploy to Netlify button you’ll be dropped into a simple signup workflow. Connect your Git repository and hit save, and Netlify will deploy the site to a global content delivery network. You’ll receive a link to your live site’s URL.