About this template
Nextjs Starter for Blog
🚀 Nextjs Starter is boilerplate code for your blog based on Next.js framework. ⚡️ Made with Next.js, TypeScript, ESLint, Prettier, PostCSS, Tailwind CSS.
You can find a Nextjs Starter demo.
- 🎈 Syntax Highlighting with Prism.js
- 🤖 SEO metadata and Open Graph tags
- ⚙️ JSON-LD for richer indexing
- 📖 Pagination
- 🌈 Include a FREE minimalist blog theme
- ⬇️ Markdown
- 💯 Maximize lighthouse score
Developer experience first:
- 🔥 Next.js for Static Site Generator
- 🎨 Integrate with Tailwind CSS
- 💅 PostCSS for processing Tailwind CSS
- 🎉 Type checking TypeScript
- ✏️ Linter with ESLint
- 🛠 Code Formatter with Prettier
- 🦊 SEO metadata, JSON-LD and Open Graph tags with Next SEO
Built-in feature from Next.js:
- ☕ Minify HTML & CSS
- 💨 Live reload
- ✅ Cache busting
- Minimal code
- 🚀 Production-ready
What happens when you Deploy to Netlify?
Once you click the Deploy to Netlify button you’ll be dropped into a simple signup workflow. Connect your Git repository and hit save, and Netlify will deploy the site to a global content delivery network. You’ll receive a link to your live site’s URL.